Paul Cocja, Director
- Over 15 years in senior human resources positions within the pharmaceutical industry
- Vice President & Head, Human Resources, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Previously, Vice President, Human Resources, Celgene Corporation
- Holds a Master's Degree, Human Resources Training and Development from Seton Hall University and BA in Psychology and Business, Drew University
Eve Costopoulos, Director
- Chief Compliance Officer, Turing Pharmaceuticals
- Former Vice President, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer, Eisai, Inc.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Secondary education from Rutgers College and Juris Doctor from Seton Hall University School of Law
Kathleen Day, Director
- Vice President and National Sales Coordinator, New York Life Investment Management (NYLIM)
- United Way Team Captain in 2007; Steering Committee Member for NYLIM Volunteer for Life Program; Member of the Mendham Junior Women’s Club
- Bachelor of Science degree from Rutgers School of Business, New Brunswick NJ
Eileen Griffith, Director
- Former Member, Board of Trustees, New Jersey Chapter, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI-NJ)
- Current President, NAMI - Morris County Chapter
- Court-appointed Monitor, Doe vs. Klein Monitoring Committee
- State Certified Site Reviewer, Community Mental Health Services Facilities
- Former President and Current Member, Greystone Park Association
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Mental Health Association of Morris County
- Member, American Legion Auxiliary, Post 342
Eugene C. Holloway, III, Esq., Director
- Member, American Bar Association and the American Corporate Counsel Association
John Iannetta, Director
- Vice President of US Commercial Operations, BD
- Currently leads BD's Commercial Operations Center of Excellence comprised of 400+ associates across 10 domestic locations which has responsibility for Commercial and Government Contracting, Sales Operations, Business Insights & Analytics and Customer Master Data & Commercial Technology Enablement. Also co-Chairs the US Region Operations Excellence Committee.
- Served in various Director-level leadership roles at Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems and other J&J divisions from 2003 to 2014, in areas including Strategic Account Management, Contract Strategy & Management, Customer Marketing and Supply Chain.
- Earlier in his career also held various leadership positions of increasing responsibility at General Electric, PECO Energy and Philips Lighting.
- Bachelor of Science, Biomedical/Electrical Engineering from Rutgers College of Engineering. Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Black Belt in process design and improvement.
Michael F. Lupton, Director
- Vice President of Investments Private Client Group, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Previously Vice President of Private Investment Management, Barclays Wealth, and 18 years experience in bond trading and financial services
- Former Commissioned Officer, United States Marine Corps, and helicopter pilot serving in Operations Desert Storm and Restore Hope; Awarded the Naval Achievement Medal
- Bachelor of Science, U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland and MBA, Duke University, The Fuqua School of Business, Durham, NC
- Serves on the board of Morris Arts, OIC International and the Leadership Morris Alumni Council