- Member and Past President of Board of Directors, New Jersey Association of Mental Health Agencies.
- Member of the Board of Directors for the National Coalition for Homeless Veterans.
- Community Advisory Group, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Member of the Board of Trustees and 1st Vice Chairman of Essex Valley Healthcare, Inc. and the East Orange General Hospital.
- Member, Homeless & Special Needs Housing Sub Committee, NJ Dept of Community Affairs.
- Co-Chairperson, Morris County Mental Health Professional Advisory Committee.
- Advisory Committee, Housing Partnership of Northern New Jersey.
- Recipient of the Leadership in Addiction Advocacy Award from the New Jersey Association of Mental Health and Addiction Agencies in April 2010.
- Recipient of the Outstanding Mental Health Services to Veterans Award from the NJ Association of Mental Health Agencies in 2008.
- Recognized as a Behavioral Health Champion by Behavioral Healthcare Magazine in 2009.
- Former Board Member, The Certification Board, Inc. & The Foundation for Addiction and Behavioral Health Professionals, Inc.
- Former Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer of Serv Centers of New Jersey based in West Trenton, NJ, with an annual operating budget in excess of $18 million.
- M.B.A. from Rutgers University.
||Julia Bey Ahmet, Chief Development Officer and Vice President of Marketing and Development
973-463-9600 Ext. 303
- 2016 Co-Chair, Sponsorships, NJ Association of Fundraising Professionals’ Conference on Philanthropy.
- Established the Development Office at Community Hope in 1995.
- Formerly the Assistant Director of Public and Governmental Affairs; NJ Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency, Trenton, NJ.
- Previously Assistant to the Director of Marketing & Development, St. Elizabeth Hospital (now Trinitas Hospital), Elizabeth, NJ.
- Recipient of Robert J. Smythe Award for Outstanding Professional Fundraiser by the NJ Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) in 2008.
- Board Member, Association of Fundraising Professionals, Women in Housing and Finance and Leadership Morris Alumni.
- 2013 Chair, NJ Association of Fundraising Professionals’ Conference on Philanthropy
- 2014 Chapter Co-Chair, Sponsorships, NJ Association of Fundraising Professionals
||Carmine V. Deo, MSW, MBA, LCSW, Chief Operating Officer and Vice President of Clinical Services
973-463-9600 Ext. 305
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Certified Military and Veteran Clinical Social Worker
- Certified Disaster Response Crisis Counselor
- Certified Clinical Social Work Supervisor
- Certified Non Profit Leader
- Member of the National Association of Social Workers
- New Jersey Association of Mental Health and Addiction Agencies “Courage and Compassion” Award Recipient
- Past member of the Housing Subcommittee of Governor Cody’s Mental Health Task Force
||Marissa H. Fanelli, MSW, Chief Compliance Officer and Vice President of Compliance and Quality
973-463-9600 Ext. 306
- Former Director of Community Programs for New Jersey Association of the Deaf-Blind, Somerset, NJ.
- Previously served as an IRB Board Member for UMDNJ, New Brunswick, NJ.
- Masters of Social Work from Columbia University.